The main aim of the European Alliance Against Depression is to improve care and optimise treatment for patients with depressive disorders and to prevent suicidal behaviour.
The aims of the association are realised in particular by:
- Actions to improve the care for patients affected by depression and prevent suicidal behaviour
- Supporting relatives of persons concerned
- Promoting and supporting countries and regions with the implementation of the 4-level-approach
- Raising public awareness of depression and suicidal behaviour
- Providing information and education of the general public and professionals
- Providing information about EAAD and dissemination of EAAD results at regional, national and european level
- Supporting young researchers
- Conducting research on interventions for depression and the prevention of suicides
Please Email us for further information and regarding the statutes of the European Alliance Against Depression.